From the Community Theatre Of Little Rock website:
Founded in 1956, Community Theatre of Little Rock (CTLR) is Central Arkansas’ Oldest and finest theater tradition. CTLR is a nonprofit, volunteer organization striving to enlighten, educate and entertain our community.
Since it’s inception, CTLR has performed in many venues in Little Rock. In the very early years, The Parish Hall at 9th and Louisiana, Trinity Parish Hall, Robinson Auditorium, a renovated feedstore at 609 Center Street and The Medical Center Auditorium provided performance stages. In the 1960s and 1970s, National Investors Life Building, the Arkansas Arts Center, Student Union became our venues. The 1980s found us performing again in the Arkansas Arts Center, UALR, the Excelsior Hotel, The Arkansas Repertory Theatre, Little Rock Garden Council and Hall High School. Capital Keyboard Theatre became our home until the Arkansas School for the Blind offered us the use of Woolly Auditorium beginning our 2002-2003 season. The 2008-2009 season was an exciting time for CTLR as we moved to The PUBLIC Theatre at 616 Center Street in downtown Little Rock six years ago. On July 1st, 2014 CTLR will move into it’s new home at The Studio Theatre on 7th Street. We’re so excited about this new venture.
We continue to provide our community with live theatrical productions of the highest quality, as well as providing opportunities for talented people of all ages to perform and participate in every phase of producing live theater.