June is over half-way over–can you believe it?! Here are things to see and do this weekend:
- Beauty & the Beast by the Hampstead Stage Company in Little Rock
- Super Saturday: Hats off to Building with Steve Crawford in Fayetteville
- Julius Caesar at Reynolds Performance Hall with the Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre
- Love Has No Protection Gospel Stage Play at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro
- Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre presents “The Taming of the Shrew” at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute
- Showdown at Sunset in El Dorado
- Rick Springfield Live at Magic Springs in Hot Springs
- Chihuly Saturday Nights » Opal Agafia and The Sweet Nothings in Bentonville
- Godspell at The Arkansas Repertory Theatre in Little Rock
- Sherlock Holmes School of Mystery at Arts Live Theatre in Fayetteville
- Annie at The Weekend Theater in Little Rock
- Guys and Dolls at The Forum in Jonesboro
- Music Downtown at Sundown at Depot Park in Russellville
- Free reading of Two Old Men by Bob May at The Lantern Theatre
- 2017 Red, White, and Blue Festival – ASU-Mountain HOME campus
- 20th Annual Buffalo River Elk Festival in Jasper
- 7th Annual Juneteenth Festival in El Dorado
- Little Rock Vegan Fest 2017
As always, check out the different calendar and pages to find out more information, and if you have something you need to add, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to contribute to future magazines, let us know!
There is plenty to do in Arkansas–go do it!